Monday, October 9, 2017

May I pick your brain?

for baby Morgan for Morgan for a baby rose baby gnome EEK! That post title sounds a bit eerie but I promise it is nothing of the sort. I intended to post the rest of K's birthday week today but instead felt the need to pick your brains a bit. I have been toying with the idea of opening an Etsy shop of my hand knits for years. Our recent move and current situation has me reevaluating this idea. The thing is, I am uncertain of what I should offer. Baby things? Hats? I have no clue. Make and then list or knit on demand? I know there are important details I need to learn like patterns that do not allow you to sell items knit from them, etc. Then, there is the issue of five cats in 700 sq ft. Cat fur seems to get on everything - can that be stopped? I would love to hear what you think!

Pictured above (because I couldn't do a post with out photos) - recently finished knits for friends. Top two photos are mellowshorts for Baby Morgan (buttons by WoolyMossRoots), third photo is the bonnet for a baby rose and last photo is another mimipixie for Nicole's baby girl.

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...