Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Crafting On

The act of creating, in one form or another, preserves my sanity amongst the chaos of life. This explains why I always have more than one project going at a time as well as why my housework tends to fall behind. I enjoy seeing what others are working on and keeping calm with, too. What are you creating? What is keeping you going? Snap a picture or two, post it on your blog, on Instagram #craftingon and/or Flickr and then share it with the rest of us by leaving your link below.

for B for B Dolphin for B

The endless rain as of late has had me feeling a bit blue (hence no blog post yesterday - I really didn't have anything to say). I tend to take less photos when I am feeling this way (well, that and it is just hard to get a good shot with no sunlight) so I didn't snap a photo of my current WIP. Instead I am sharing a gift I made for dear Bracken on his birthday at L's request - a little knit dolphin.
I have a feeling I will be knitting more of these dolphins in the near future, judging by the way Baby F kept grabbing this one as I tried to photograph it.

What are you working on? Happy creating!

*Sorry I forgot to add the widget!!! Here it is:*

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...