Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Crafting On

The act of creating, in one form or another, preserves my sanity amongst the chaos of life. This explains why I always have more than one project going at a time as well as why my housework tends to fall behind. I enjoy seeing what others are working on and keeping calm with, too. What are you creating? What is keeping you going? Snap a picture or two, post it on your blog, on Instagram #craftingon and/or Flickr and then share it with the rest of us by leaving your link below.

crafting on Apparently I am on a blue kick. I didn't even think about it until I glanced back at my most recent projects. Ha! You might want to put a call in to Cast On Anonymous for me. I didn't finish that sweater for Baby F yet but I did manage to cast on some booties for him as well as this sweater for C. I have so much I want to do for my children for Christmas that I just can't seem to focus on one thing at a time.

This sweater is the Sunday Sweater by my dear friend Ginny. I haven't knit one since testing it back when my girls were so much smaller *sob*. I forgot just how much I enjoy this pattern. I am even using Ginny's stitch markers on it. Maybe next time I'll use her yarn, too.

Thank you for your thoughts about the Etsy shop on yesterday's post. Please keep them coming! Right now I am trying to figure out if it would be feasible before the Christmas season with all I have planned to make my own kiddos. Eeeek, that sounds so horrible, doesn't it? They may only be receiving knitting from us this year though.

What are you working on? Happy creating!

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...