Sunday, January 8, 2017

Move Forward

sleep that fuzzy head <3 That sweet baby fuzz. patiently waiting I don't have much to say tonight. My brain just won't quiet down with thoughts and a couple of pressing concerns -  but nothing I could actually articulate at the moment. Big decisions are coming and I need to stop trying to avoid them! So lets just take a moment to focus on a sweet baby and his special fox instead. Inhale. Exhale. Move forward.

p.s. - I shared this over on Instagram but had to share it here, too: me or baby F? I received these photos in the mail last week from my Mom along with a note that puzzled my children (in case it is too small to read it says, "Finn in a white Christmas dress."). They thought it really was photos of him in a dress. Ha!

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...