Thursday, August 11, 2016

I Don't Do It All

favorite A favorite photograph of mine taken in May (so, no you are not crazy for thinking Baby F looks smaller!)
 
Hey everyone! Has the thought ever crossed your mind that I seem to accomplish a lot? Well, I promise I don't! Want proof, such as my loathe of carpets and *gasp* my feelings on homeschooling? While I am at it, have I ever mentioned how creating keeps me sane?! Come join me over at my friend Bethany's blog Baking Humble Pie. I had the privilege of doing a guest post for her "I Don't Do It All" series. While you are over there check out the other posts in the series, too. I have so enjoyed reading each one of them.

Now off on some Oregon Trail adventures we go! Happy weekending, friends!

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...