Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Keep Calm Craft On {crafting on}

The act of creating, in one form or another, preserves my sanity amongst the chaos of life. This explains why I always have more than one project going at a time as well as why my housework tends to fall behind. I enjoy seeing what others are working on and keeping calm with, too. What are you creating? What is keeping you going? Snap a picture or two and share it with the rest of us by leaving your link below.
KCCO
I had to rush and snap this photo on the way out the door just as the sun was rising. We had an all day adventure in Boise while the girls were at an AHG lock-in, so no time to take a photo in decent lighting.

I started working on some cute little baby balloon pants for the baby. The remind me of the squirrel pants I made for Little L a couple of years back. I hope they'll fit! I love the color. It's the same yummy Luna Grey yarn I used to knit the baby a hat with.

What are you working on? Happy creating!

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...