Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Keep Calm Craft On {crafting on}

The act of creating, in one form or another, preserves my sanity amongst the chaos of life. This explains why I always have more than one project going at a time as well as why my housework tends to fall behind. I enjoy seeing what others are working on and keeping calm with, too. What are you creating? What is keeping you going? Snap a picture or two and share it with the rest of us by leaving your link below.
KCCO

I ended up with a bit of leftover yarn from C's Bulle so I decided to knit the baby a little Puerperium sweater. I had to capture the knitting with the cutest blanket ever. Sweet Natalie recently gifted us with it and we are in love. You can never go wrong with birds in our family. Thank you again Natalie!!

What are you working on? Happy creating!

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...