Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Keep Calm Craft On {crafting on}

The act of creating, in one form or another, preserves my sanity amongst the chaos of life. This explains why I always have more than one project going at a time as well as why my housework tends to fall behind. I enjoy seeing what others are working on and keeping calm with, too. What are you creating? What is keeping you going? Snap a picture or two and share it with the rest of us by leaving your link below.

KCCO knitting pillow
Well friends, it's just as I feared - Little L's fourth birthday sweater  fits C, not Little L. I knew it was looking a bit on the big side but I didn't realize just how big. It's actually rather serendipitous. Little L is in an "anything knitted is itchy" phase so he has no desire to wear sweaters. I don't think he will be the least bit upset that he doesn't have a birthday sweater this year (with his birthday only a week away there just isn't time for me to start another one). He will still receive a knitted whale shark from me, which is a million times better to this boy of mine anyway. I am still finishing the birthday sweater because if I don't finish it now, I will never get back to it. I know a year or two from now I will be so happy to have a sweater already made and stashed away for him.

What are you working on?! Happy creating!

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...