Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Keep Calm Craft On {crafting on}

The act of creating, in one form or another, preserves my sanity amongst the chaos of life. This explains why I always have more than one project going at a time as well as why my housework tends to fall behind. I enjoy seeing what others are working on and keeping calm with, too. What are you creating? What is keeping you going? Snap a picture or two and share it with the rest of us by leaving your link below.
KCCO - Monsoon

Things are progressing really well with my monsoon shawl.  Of course the large needles are making it move along quite quickly. The edging is another matter, though. It is taking quite awhile to complete but it's so pretty, I know it will be worth it.

I can't wait to share our Michaelmas celebration with you all!

What are you working on?! Happy creating!

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...