Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Keep Calm Craft On {crafting on}

The act of creating, in one form or another, preserves my sanity amongst the chaos of life. This explains why I always have more than one project going at a time as well as why my housework tends to fall behind. I enjoy seeing what others are working on and keeping calm with, too. What are you creating? What is keeping you going? Snap a picture or two and share it with the rest of us by leaving your link below.
KCCO

I am still working on K's birthday sweater but have found myself in need of a mindless project to work on during the day. After all, I can't work on K's sweater right in front of her! So I started on another jar cozy for my morning coffee or tea. I use my other one so much it would be nice to have one to switch it out with. This time around I am trying a modified pattern though and using leftover DK yarn from K's Little House shawl. At the moment it is looking a bit on the small side, but if it ends up being too snug I will just give it to K for her morning smoothie jar.

p.s. - Jackie over at Luna Grey Fiber Arts just launched a brand new website and to celebrate is hosting some amazing yarn giveaways. Check them out here!

What are you working on?! Happy creating!

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...