Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Keep Calm Craft On {crafting on}

The act of creating, in one form or another, preserves my sanity amongst the chaos of life. This explains why I always have more than one project going at a time as well as why my housework tends to fall behind. I enjoy seeing what others are working on and keeping calm with, too. What are you creating? What is keeping you going? Snap a picture or two and share it with the rest of us by leaving your link below.
IMG_3721

I finished my test knit for Katherine! I just need to sew in the ends and block it, but it is looking pretty good already. Pictures will have to come soon.

I am feeling the itch to start Christmas knitting. Don't ask me why. I figured I should get to K's birthday sweater first since her birthday is only a couple of months away. I am knitting her the Mini Rock Rose Cardigan in some gorgeous Luna Grey yarn. The colorway reminds me of the warmth of K's old Waldorf Kindergarten classroom. You couldn't help but feel safe and loved there. The sweater doesn't look like much now, but once it is blocked you'll see little roses on each side of the button band. I hope she likes it. I already have her Christmas knitting planned - a dress! Am I crazy??

What are you working on?! Happy creating!

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...