Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Keep Calm Craft On {crafting on}

The act of creating, in one form or another, preserves my sanity amongst the chaos of life. This explains why I always have more than one project going at a time as well as why my housework tends to fall behind. I enjoy seeing what others are working on and keeping calm with, too. What are you creating? What is keeping you going? Snap a picture or two and share it with the rest of us by leaving your link below.

kcco - k's addition kcco - my addition Please forgive my absence, we have been making memories with some of our dearest friends visiting us from back home in Oregon. As I am sure you can imagine, I haven't had the need to craft to keep calm while they were here. That said, I do have a couple of projects to share. K and I made a Phoebe Mermouse as a birthday gift for one of our visiting friends. We forgot how much we love working on that project together.

Also, I was lucky enough to be a test knitter for Linda's latest designs and am just picking out the yarn to knit it with. I am debating between a brown horse with a black mane and tail (like the real horse K dreams of having on day), or a more dreamy horse that is yellow and gold (K's favorite colors) with a gold mane and tail. Decisions, decisions! What do you think?

What are you working on?! Happy creating!


Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...