Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Keep Calm Craft On {crafting on}

The act of creating, in one form or another, preserves my sanity amongst the chaos of life. This explains why I always have more than one project going at a time as well as why my housework tends to fall behind. I enjoy seeing what others are working on and keeping calm with, too. What are you creating? What is keeping you going? Snap a picture or two and share it with the rest of us by leaving your link below.

KCCO

Snow!!

Amidst the chaos of moving during Advent season, I somehow forgot that Little L's Christmas sweater was never finished. Thankfully, it moved with us and I only have a small portion left to work on. I managed to forget about buttons, though. Looks like I will need to contact Taryn ASAP!

I am in need of advice from all of you. The wind is very strong here and blows through my hand knit hats freezing my ears, so I am thinking I need to try a knit more suitable for colder weather. What knits do you recommend?  Also, I would love to purchase a shawl pin for K's Little House Shawl, but I have no clue where to look. I would love one that would fit with our Little House theme, too. Any suggestions? Please share links to your favorite hat patterns and shawl pins in the comments!

What are you working on?! Happy creating!

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...