Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Keep Calm Craft On {crafting on}

The act of creating, in one form or another, preserves my sanity amongst the chaos of life. This explains why I always have more than one project going at a time as well as why my housework tends to fall behind. I enjoy seeing what others are working on and keeping calm with, too. What are you creating? What is keeping you going? Snap a picture and share it with the rest of us by leaving your link below.

KCCO

KCCO

These legwarmers are flying off my needles. I finished the first one and I'm about half way through the second. Loving this little project and the way the yarn is knitting up.

KCCO - Luna Grey Fiber Arts custom

KCCO - Luna Grey Fiber Arts custom

KCCO - Luna Grey Fiber Arts custom

I took way too many pictures of this delicious yarn that arrived at my door over the weekend. I wanted to fully capture the beauty and depth of it. It was a custom order dyed by the talented Jackie at Luna Grey Fiber Arts. I had a very particular colorway in my head and she nailed it perfectly. This yarn is destined to be made into a project for C. I admit gray is a bit out of my comfort zone, as I usually tend to knit with brighter colors for the girls, but it is really the only thing suitable for what I am envisioning. When I told Jackie what I was looking for and my fear of a lack of color, she just got it. I'm tickled pink over it all. Now I just have to hold myself back from starting C's project until after I finish up a couple of things already in progress.

How about you?! What are you working on? Happy creating!

If you would like to link up and share your current works in progress (or finished works) please leave your link below. It can now be either to your specific blog post or Flickr photo. There are no rules, only that your link is current and something about a craft project (of any kind) you are working on. Don't forget that there is now a KCCO Flickr group for you to share your crafting photos at anytime.

Please remember to link back here so that others who may want to join KCCO can find us.

It's as simple as that. Remember your post can be from any day of the week, it doesn't have to be today. We all love feedback so if you have a moment please leave a comment on some of the KCCO posts you may visit. I know from my own experience just how much your comments really motivate me! Now please share and inspire us all!



Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...