Friday, April 13, 2012

Four hours

038

043

I hoped to post tonight but it's just not happening. I have spent the past four hours trying to type while one of my children decided they would rather not sleep but nurse for hours on end (non-stop mind you). That rather puts a damper on a train of thought, know what I mean? I hope I don't come across as being bitter - I'm not. It's really not such a big deal but I need just a few minutes to myself to wind down each night and to catch up on things or else I lose my patience (and fall miserably behind), but that just isn't in the cards for me this evening (now almost morning). Off to go cuddle with my poor little one, how could I resist? Hoping you are all having a more restful night than I am.

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...